- USB Power supply via cigarette lighter charger
Before using the product, insert a Micro SD Card (Max 32 Gigabyte).
All files will be saved on the Micro SD Card.
- ON/Off Function:
- Power on: Short press the “power button”.
- Shutdown: Long press the “power button” for 3 seconds.
- Other: Plugging in the charger will automatically switch the device on.
- Recording function:
- Press the “OK” Button, will begin recording.
- Pressing the “OK button” again, Will stop recording.
- Taking a picture function:
- Switch the mode to picture mode, using the “Mode” button.
- Short press the “OK” button to take a picture.
- Playback function:
- Switch the mode to playback mode, using the “Mode” button.
- Using the “Down” key, Select the file to playback, Then Press the “OK” button.
- Lock/Unlock function:
- Press the “Lock” key. To lock.
- Focusing function:
- Press the “key” and “down key” to focus, Maximum magnification of 3.
- Charging mode:
- When the device is plugged, Press the “power button” for 3 seconds, The device will power off
- Press the “Menu” button to enter the menu interface.
- Set video to HD: 1280 * 720
- Set video to D1: 848 * 480
- Set video to VGA: 640 * 480
- Loop recording time setting: 2 minutes/5 minutes/15 minutes.
- Motion Detection on/off.
- Video sound on/off.
- Video stamp on/off.
- Delayed shutdown: immediate/10 seconds/ 30 seconds.
Camera mode, press the “Menu” button, to enter menu interface.
- Shooting mode: off/ Self – 2 seconds/ Self – 10 Seconds/ Burst.
- Immediate: Press the “OK” button, immediately take pictures.
- 2 Seconds – Delay taking picture by 2 seconds
- 10 Seconds – Delay taking picture by 10 seconds
- Continuous – Consecutively take 3 images.
- Image Size: 5M/3M/2M/1M
- 5M: Set resolution to 2592 * 1944
- 3M: Set resolution to 2048 * 1536
- 2M: Set resolution to 1600 * 1200
- 1M: Set resolution to 1280 * 1024
- Exposure: -2.0 – + 2.0
- Effects the dim and brightness levels.
- Click the “Menu” button, then click the “mode” button.
- Set the Date and Time
- Automatic shutdown: Settings of 1 minute/3 minute/5 Minutes/ Immediate.
- Sound: Shutter/Start up sound/Key Tone/Volume
- Language support: Support 13 languages
- TV: NTSC/PAL
- Power frequency: 50Hz/60Hz
- Format: Delete all files in the memory card
- IR LED: Off/on/automatic
- Restore factory settings
- Version information
To download the files
Connect the cable from the Dash camera to the USB port on your PC, Locate the Memory Disc on the computer. Access the folders.
Select the file/s, copy across from the Memory card to your PC.
Note: this product reserves the right to change design and specifications without notice.